Squeak Squeak

That was pretty awesome.

Love how you meshed flash with the real world. The animation was pretty slick too. Great job!

Final Fantasy A+ Final Fantasy A+

Great Awesome Flash!

This is actually one of my favorite Flash animations ever. I'm a big Final Fantasy fan and love your spoof. I also LOLED at your background sound after winning the battle. Or your japanese ramblings rather.

Great job! 10/10 :)

Twilight: The Broodening Twilight: The Broodening

Genius!

That was hilarious! You hit the unlimited plot holes right on the money. Also, I thought the voice overs were pretty funny! haha.

Effect Compilation Effect Compilation

Awesome Tutorial!

Dude that was awesome! Thanks for the this tutorial man. I'm really learning a lot. Most especially with the falling objects and the shake effect. And so very generous of you to share your FLA files. I've been playing around with them. Good luck with your game. Looking forward to it. You rock! :)

mayoarm11 responds:

thanks, man :D

Portal: The Flash Version Portal: The Flash Version

Holy Crap

Holy Crap. That was awesome! Great programming guys. I found myself stuck at level 5. Haha. Great work! :)

Chaos Faction Chaos Faction

I can see why this is Number 1!

Great job! Very well executed my friend. The characters were original, no doubt. I enjoyed playing through the game. After an hour though, it got repetitive. But hell, it was still awesome.

;-)

Final Fantasy VII - Fight 2007 Final Fantasy VII - Fight 2007

Awesome!

Speaks for itself. Or plays for itself rather. Always been a Final Fantasy fan and loved the audio. Keep it up. :)

+*+*(Final Fantasy)*+*+ +*+*(Final Fantasy)*+*+

Wow

OMG. That was sweet. A tear almost dropped from my eyes. Really emotional and so Final Fantasy! :)

Chronamut responds:

glad you liked it :)

thanks for the review!

-shawn-

Final Fantasy Epic Final Fantasy Epic

Awesome

Nice work man. I've always been a Final Fantasy fan. Keep it up. :)

Laikros responds: